Re SUV's

I don't know what all the complaining is about. A bad driver in any vehicle is
still a bad driver. Unlike the person who did not have any of the other
vehicles I have all the ones mentioned.

I like things about all my vehicles and my only lament is I am out of room.

By the way there is no special license to drive an R.V. in California.

Brian Beckham
1985 GTV6 Callaway Twin Turbo (high speed leaves SUV's far behind)
1993 Surburban (my wife would not drive anything else since we got it)
1995 BMW R1100GS motorcyle (high speed leaves SUV's far behind)
1989 Toyota Pickup
1982 Yamaha 490 Dirt bike
1989 Honda 100 Dirt Bike (kid's bike but he wants a faster one, where
        have I heard that before)
1997 Yamaha 500 Street bike (wife's bike)
198? Honda 450 Street bike (I forgot why I have this)
1982 Pace Arrow 28' Motorhome (tired of this and I may sell it. Darn things
are
        more upkeep than an Alfa)