Re: Throttle cable hook up and transmission question.

Now we're getting somewhere. I confess to not being familiar with the
Spica linkage setup. My Alfas have Webers. I had a similar problem tho,
where the linkage arm developed a slot from sliding against the cable
for so many years. I put a pop rivet into the linkage arm and pushed
out the center. The cable goes thru the pop rivet as a bushing. The
pop rivet can be replaced easily. It's crude but effective.