164L For Sale in Little Rock

For sale in Little Rock: 1991 164L, automatic, dark green color, leather
interior, no sun roof.  50k miles, all maintenance performed by Alfa expert
dealer (same one I use.)  I've driven the car (hoping my wife would buy
it... no such luck, though) and it drivers well.  Good condition except for
a cracked fog light the mechanic is replacing.

Dealer is asking $8000.  Serious calls only, please.  (501) 375-2835, ask
for Charles Mauldin.

No financial interest, etc., just that Charles is a friend (and the
"pediatrician" for my "babies.")

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 155k miles (at the pediatrician waiting on
a fuel pump)
1984 GTV-6, "Falcone", 131k miles (suddenly the daily driver)