Alfa/SUV

Boy what a bunch of old farts we've all become...

"Small Penis?  Have we got a vehicle for you!" -- Isn't this just what the
"old farts" were saying about the Jag E-Type.

"All these crazy drivers in their SUV's trying to run us down" -- Come on.

As for the drivers taking better tests, I think that the tests are pitiful
for all the drivers in the states, I spent three years in Germany and most
of the drivers here, as well as most of the cars, wouldn't be allowed out
on the roads.

Here is Southern Cal I am more worried about being run down by some kid in
a lowered Civic with a coffee can for a tail pipe swerving in and out of
traffic, probably just trying ta get away from them there SUV's Ma...

I love my sports car, but I just have never worried about what everyone
else is driving...I watch out for all of them.

Jim