Brake problems in '69 GTV

I lost the brakes in my '69 GTV while driving down a hill yesterday
afternoon.  Fortunately I was able to stop the car with the handbrake before
I went through a stop sign and into traffic, but it wasn't a lot of fun.
After examining the system for the cause of the failure, I discovered that
the seal for the brake pressure differential switch blew out and had vented
brake fluid onto the exhaust.  This switch is supposed to detect a loss of
pressure in one of the two brake circuits and then trigger a dashboard
warning light.  Ironically, it is also the only place in the system where a
leak affects both circuits and leaves you with only a handbrake.

Unfortunately this part is NLA, so I must find a used one (Joel at
Centerline is trying to help me out here) or a suitable plug.  Neither
option is appealing, but it looks like I don't have a choice.  This
experience has also spurred me on to replace my MC since it will become the
only unknown in my braking system (the calipers and lines are all new).
Unfortunately the MC for '69 GTVs is also NLA, so I am SOL (gotta love
acronyms).  I've found a place in Virginia called White Post Restorations
that specializes in rebuilding NLA MCs.  According to their Web site:

"We disassemble the cylinders, glassbead clean, bore oversize, press in the
brass sleeve and size them to original specifications. We rebuild your
cylinder with all necessary new parts and apply an original finish on the
outside.  All work is guaranteed with a written Lifetime Warranty."

The cost for this is $175, which doesn't seem out of line given the work.
Does anyone have any experience with these folks, or have any other options
they can recommend?

Thanks,
John
Seattle, WA