Non-I-Car Question (Audi)

Sorry for a non I-car question.

I have an '86 Audi 4000CS Quattro and the OXS (oxygen sensor) warning
light comes on. I don't think the unit is defective since alls running
well. It may be the mileage (curently at 125Kmi) gets to the "trigger"
level. I know in my VW golf there is a reset switch, in-line with the
speedo cable, that can be pressed in and resets the warning light. I
don't know if there is such thing on the Audi and if someone can
enlighten me. Thank you.

thomas