GTV6 pondering

I'm considering buying another car, so that I can take my daily-driven '68
1750 GTV off the road for some much needed work, and just so that it doesnt
get driven to death...

my current thinking leads me to consider a GTV6.

can anyone give me some broad info about the GTV6, such as - should I get a
2.5 or 3 litre, what years were nicest, how much should a decent one cost
me, any things to look out for, etc.  Im in AUSTRALIA - so Im particularly
interested in response from people here in Oz.

Thanks

Ben
'68 1750 GTV
??? GTV6 ???