Berliner vs Berlina...

>>>It was Kennedy who endeared himself to the German masses by declaring
that he was a doughnut. In German, a "berliner" is a pastry. What
Kennedy intended to say was, "Ich bin ein berlinerman". Joel<<<

Yeah... and Parisians declare themselves to be condoms...

"Ich bin ein Pariser!"

I propose to all female Berlina drivers to put a smal sticker on their
windscreens with:

"Ich bin ein Berlina!"

which in Italian probably means as much as "I am a girl from Berlin"...

The guy should use:

"Ich bin ein Berlino!"

Phuoooi... what the heck was in that drink...!?!?!?

Ciao!
Jack