re: consumerism vs. alfas

To bring up another question (sorry, maybe I missed this when I got busy
the last couple of weeks): What happened to the proposed legislation they
were talking about on NPR -- hoping to force SUVs to meet stricter
emissions standards in CA?

Tess

p.s. - Not to be rude, Marco, but it's "Berlina", not "Berliner", at least
in the US. It was... Kennedy?... who was heavy into the "Berliners". Ich
bin ein Berliner! Or are my German and my history really petrified?