New mouse in the steering shaft?

Hi all

Since I have managed to kill the mice that were living in my lower A arm
bushings (drowned them with lots of oil), I have on the trail of another
another more vicious one(it may be a rat) living on the vicinity of my
steering wheel.  It screams like I was stepping on it tail or something
whenever I exert force on the steering wheel, like when parking in a tight
spot.

I have lived with it for 5 years now, but I don't know where exactly it is.
I pumped oil on the shaft until it dripped all over my shoes once but
nothing changed.  Not another dry bushing?  Could the sound resonate up from
the steering box?

Andrew C

End of alfa-digest V7 #371