Re: 164 Alarm (Works great now)

John:

Three months later and all the parts arrived and were installed (wiring harness fire
problem had priority).

My alarm system works great now!  Thanks to you for the clues to the fix and my
mechanic B.J. (Bob) Johnson at Italian Motor Service in Austin.  We now have two
sets of keys with working alarm transmitters, the codes to add more if necessary.
The receiver DID require replacement.  We now have a 1995 spec alarm system on our
1994 164LS.

Thanks again,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX