one Lap of Tahiti

> Subject: re: Richard's Account and Poor, Suspicious Minds ...
>
> In AD v7n363 Bill wrote about The Welty Fund Website and disclosed that he had
> already received a (to him) dissing reply.
Only one so far, but I was told "I have made an enemy" Give me a
break...

> Hang in there, Bill. Goodness and niceness will win out over nastiness and
> evil every time! It's a nicely done page
> (http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm - for those who missed the
> address).
Thanks for the kind words, I went to sleep with a headache last night
after this idiot continued to e-mail me.

> Regarding my contribution ... ummm, I hate to put it this way, but the check's
> in the mail. Really. It's on it's way. In the mail. Really. I mean it. Really.
> [Boys and Girls, send yours in TODAY! USA Postal rates skyrocket to 33 cents
> on 10 Jan 99!]
Groovy, Baybee, yeah!

> Oh, BTW, will you send a postcard from Tahiti when you get there? It would be
> nice if you sent one to Richard, too ...
It's the water part that may foul the car. I will have to get going
really fast to skip across the water.

> You know, I'll bet one lap of Tahiti would take a lot less time than the
> recently completed one lap of America ... where's my atlas? Shoot, seems to be
> relatively undeveloped. You might have to take an SUV to do the one lap, Bill.
> Ooh, ooh. Flame OFF! Flame OFF! :-)
What about some SUV (Luke?) knobby tires? for traction in the sand....I
picture my big scam income in a suitcase, a little Tahitian honey
smiling as the sun sets.... Ah yes....

> ciao
>
> Tom
Back to reality :o)
- --
Bill Harkell
Internet Sales Department
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo (Wholesale parts to the public)
Tampa Florida USA
Toll Free 800-683-2532 Int'l 813-884-7513 FAX 813-885-7160
http://mastrosubaru.com/special.htm  Alfa Oil filters $4.99 each!!!!!