Alfa 33

Recently my speedo died on me, the head gaskets blew and all was bad for
me.
After the extensive week-long repair (costed me slightly less then 300
pounds),
everything is back.

However, now the speedo seems to be about 20km faster then the actual
speed.
There seems to be a slight rattle from the gearbox and power has not
improved
much as during the period when I drove with the bad condition.

Can anyone advice on how to rectify the speedo problem.

I'm also getting some spares soon from a chap scrapping his 33Ti, wonder
if his spoilers would fit my 33Ie ?

Thanks.

Peter
92 33 1.5ie