Coke Protest

I saw that last Sunday. I was going to propose the same thing, but then
I realized I never drink coke, or soft drinks. The spider is probably
better off.  The guy looked like he bought it because some used car
salesman told him it was an early edition Miata, or something. Ted

I just saw a Diet Coke commercial in which they rolled a Spider off into
ravine backwards.

I propose we all send the money we would have spent on Coke products to
the
Richard Welty Fund.

John Justus (lucky Dr Pepper  drinker)

- --