1982 GTV-6 paint, etc.

Once again I am indebted to John Hertzman for his advice on paint fading and
detailed listing of Alfa paint options.  In order to avoid wasting list
bandwidth, I will cease my questions until I have actually gone and inspected
the trim plate to confirm that I do indeed have the black metallic (AR-908).
 In some ways, I actually prefer the brownish tint, even if it is caused by
aging, but I will confer with my body shop to get the color correct.  In any
case, the detailed manufacturer codes will no doubt prove useful.  I would like
to restore the blue seats but will postpone this until the body has been made
sound.  Thanks also to many others who responded with helpful comments.

Dave J.
1982 GTV6

- --