Castrol Synthetic Testimonial

A friend has been using  Castrol Syntec 5W-50 in his racing 4 cyl. Alfa
since the engine was fresh. The engine now has 5000 HARD RACING miles on
it without a teardown/rebuild and still is in great condition. He is
tearing down the engine this winter, I think out of guilt! I have been
using it since it came out in all of my cars except my '77 Chevy
Van/storage unit. I have 120K on one car, 112k on another, they do not
use a drop of oil in as many miles as I choose to put on between oil
changes, usually 8K. (not Alfas, however) FYI

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA