Newcomer with 1953 1900 PF coupe

I've recently purchased my first Alfa.It was restored by Symbolic three owners
ago and had 32 miles on it when I got it.I've now got it 100% mechanically and
hope to correct the errors Symbolic made.After talking to our 1900 experts
here and in England[J.G. and P.M.] I.ve a pretty good idea of what I need-so
here goes.
   1.license plate light assembly and license plate bracket.
   2.ash tray
   3.radio cover plate[Symbolic put on one from a Guilietta].
   4.air box for twin solexes.
   5.thin trim piece down center of hood [chrome?]
   6.trim piece around the two front side grills.
         All help is GREATLY appreciated

                  with best regards,
                            tim gallagher 828-258 2732

         P.S. The car will be at Amelia Island in March and after one or two
more shows I'll shed my Trailer Queen image and start taking in some Alfa and
Italian club and track events.

- --part0_915546505_boundary--

End of alfa-digest V7 #364