oil drippings

I saw a Consumers Report a while back that could not find any measurable
difference in all of the major brand oils for wear, detergency etc...
The only one that showed a difference was Mobil 1 in that it flowed best
at severe low temps. They recommended whatever was on sale.

In the 168, I have been on Mobil 1 15w50 since 30K, and at 88K I am at
2500 miles per quart with shall we say assertive driving habits
(Sebring). No leaks. is it worth the extra money? Dunno, but the peace
of mind is. If you're gonna flog it, you better maintain it.

Selenia is in a groovy can, baybee...and at this current computer, I am
neutral in opinion. It is more expensive, at around $6 a quart retail.
It's a personal choice. I can get all the spare cans you want :o)
(subtle plug)

As I said in a previous post, changing it regularly is almost as
important as what is in it.

Bill Harkell
Internet Sales Department
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo
Tampa Florida USA
Toll Free 800-683-2532 Int'l 813-884-7513 FAX 813-885-7160
Alfa Oil filters and parts discounted
http://mastrosubaru.com/special.htm