Fujitsu Ten

Spiros -

I recently needed repairs on a Fujitsu Ten tuner as installed in an '88
Mazda 626 daily driver. No body around was willing to work on it, but a
call to Fujitsu in San Diego resulted in a lead  to a place in upstate
NY that gave me an estimate on the day they received it, and shipped it
back the next day. They guaranty their work for a year and seem as
straight as can be. I recommend them. Their number is 1-800-448-0944. No
connection with them, etc.

United Radio
5705 Enterprise Parkway
East Syracuse, NY 13057