Re: alfa-digest V7 #360

Peter,

I picked up an '84 Spider a few months back and it does not have the VVT
as my '88 Spider does.  I haven't started working on this car in earnest
just yet but have been wondering about the same issue.  I have not noted
the engine serial number, but thought I might post it along with the
car's VIN hoping someone may have an answer to this question.

Paul