SPIDER BRAKING PROBLEM

Ok here is another Spider braking problem; maybe a similar problem was=20
covered once already but than I missed it.

It concerns a friends 1300 Osso de Sepia spider, originally a Dutch car,=20
always ran here.

The car was professionally restored some 2 =96 3 years ago after which my=
=20
friend bought it; as well as being Internet-challenged, he is also=20
mechanically challenged=85

The car runs fine but has an intermittent brake problem=85

Out of the blue the brake pedal will go to the floor=85 very annoying=85=20
There is no telling when this will happen, sometimes three times a day,=20
sometimes it will not occur for over a week. A few (3-4) quick prods on=20
the pedal usually restore pressure after which if will brake fine again.

The MC has been replaced about a year ago, along with the front=20
calipers. The booster has been replaced about six months ago; all in an=20
attempt to cure the problem but zilch=85.

The brake fluid is also 6 months old and is clean, no dissolved seals in=20
the reservoir! The fluid maintains its level so (apparently) it doesn=92t=
=20
lose fluid.

I haven=92t seen the actual parts that came off and went on so I honestly=
=20
couldn=92t tell you which brands they are / were or in which condition=20
they were.

Anybody any thoughts on how to cure this?

Thanks!

Jack Habits
Berlina1750@domain.elided