1988 Milano Automatic for Sale

Before anyone starts acusing me of using this forum as a used car sales
digest, well, maybe your right!
My dad (again), has a Milano he wants to sell also (He has a 164 for sale
also).
Its a 1988 Gold Edition, Kinda dark Met. Blue with a Grayish/Blue cloth
interior. It is an automatic. It has around 60-70K miles, its in very good
condition. It's stock accept for the fact we took off the self-leveling rear
suspension some time ago. It's in a box somewhere. He probably would take
around $3000 for it. The car is in Birmingham, AL.

He is a 28+ year member of the Alfa club (I'm only a 15 year member) and a
fanatic when it comes to maintaining his cars. I'm sure all maintanence
records are available.

E-mail me and I will give you his  phone number.

Tad Bailey
96' Jeep Cherokee
61' Guilietta Spider (X2)
58' Fiat 600