Hi all

Well just got back again, hasn't warmed up here any in my short 3 day
jaunt. Low's of -35 to 38 and highs of -25 C. My poor ol brain is working
over time. I have asked the old man (dad) to keep his ear to the ground for
a spare set of rims for the milano, for snows. The alfa population is alot
more in Vancouver B.C. than here. I told him that any alfa 5 hole 15" rim
will work. Will 164 L wheels work on a milano? I just want to make sure the
ANY wheel is correct.

Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, Alberta
Canada