Re: oil filters

I have not tried them yet, but I saw that K&N is making oil filters now.
Best thing about them though is that they have a nice big nut welded to the
end to facilitate removal. After having had to resort to a vice grip chain
wrench to remove the previous filter, I for one will be trying something
that is non-oem.

Fwiw, last time I bought a filter from the dealer he gave me one of the
kind they use on the newer Spiders and 164s. Beautiful, teensy tiny little
thing. At last a filter that a wrench will actually fit on!

- -Obie
'78 Alfetta GT (honkin' PH-7 filterless)