Re: alfa-digest V7 #354 - GTV6 paint

The two I have are black, and metallic black.  I have also seen red and
silver.

I've wondered too about the "leather" in '82.  The one I got a really good
look at (Baloco) was vinyl, as you indicate.  (In addition to
seam-splitting, the '81 leather also shrank in the seat area -- after the
cotton structure rotted, particularly the driver's seat looked really bad.
They may have figured that, and quietly switched to vinyl without changing
the literature.  Anticipated Clinton by a few years....

r.m.bies