Chilly ride update.

Hello all,

With regards to my earlier post on whether my GTV6 (lack of)interior
heat is typical or atypical for this model.

First thanks to all who posted both on and off digest.

The general consensus amongst digesters and my mechanic is that the heat
should be better than what I currently have.  The culprit being a
malfunctioning (though only slightly) thermostat which is staying partly
open.

I have only encountered thermostats which completely fail either in
stuck open or worse stuck shut and had my car overheat on a 0 degree
day!! Which is why I had initially thought that the lack of real heat
might be particular to GTV6's. Sooooo....

A new thermostat shall be installed hopefully this weekend.

Happy New Year,
Antonio Rosciglione
72'GTV
73'GTV