5 stud wheel conversion on Alfetta

Hallo David

I recently saw a great set of mag wheels and wanted to put these on my
car a 1985 Alfa Giulietta 116. The problem is that these wheels are only
available with other stud paterns and the 4 stud is one of them. The disks
on the car are still fine, but if I want those mags I will have to replace the
front disks with the hubs and the rear hubs on the de-dion suspension.

Normally people go for the 5 stud hubs, but alas I will have to change
mine for the four. I have seen how someone fitted 5 stud hubs to the
Guilietta which is essentially identical the the 116 Alfetta's. The only
thing you might have to do is file a bit on the front disk housing , but
otherwise it is a easy swop.

Now I have a set of 5 Genuine Alfa Mags that I will not be using as well
as the hubs. It is a pitty that we are so far apart otherwise we could have
made a swop.

Hope your conversion is hassle free.

Regards

Marius