re:sunroof

warren,

my sunroof isn't electric; it slides back manually. i thought it was
factory-built only because it doesn't look like an after-market add-on;
it's seamlessly incorporated into the body. then again, it might just
mean the dealer did a great job...

on the other hand: my present mechanic used to work at the dealership
where the car was sold originally, back in '74, and he swears he
remembers it arriving there with the sunroof. of course, his memory
might not be correct after 25 years ...

for those of you just pulling up a chair: the original question was,
were any '70s-era GTVs shipped with factory sunroofs? if so, anyone know
how many?

walter buchignani
in montreal
1974 2000 GTV