RE: GTV Sunroof

Walter,
I also have a 74 GTV with an electric sunroof, To the best of my knowledge
no cars were shipped from Italy this way. They were all installed by Dealers
when they arrived here. So there is no way to tell how many there are. I
have seen 2 or 3  different styles, all very similar to each other. I
believe there were only a few companies that made electric sunroofs in the
70's. One was Webasto, this is the one in my car. I was able to get new
seals for it at a Mercedes dealer. I had to trim them to size, but the
profile was correct. Apparently it is the same company that was used by
Mercedes at the time.  Hopefully this info is useful to someone.

Ps.     Sunroofs usually leak because the drain tubes are clogged.

wc