Re: 164 Exhaust

Chip Schug <schuga@domain.elided> writes...

>My '91 164L has an exhaust problem.  The junction joining the straight
>pipe after the converter to the converter is shot (leaking) as well as
>numerous holes on back through the system.

Chip-  This won't make a huge difference in performance or efficiency,
but you need a new exhaust, so why not just do it?  I'f you'd only like
to do the job once, I'd suggest going with Stebro.  You can go with the
dual outlet S-style if you want something a litle sportier. BTW, if you,
(or anyone else), needs a replacement cat', I have an extra one to sell
at a deeply discounted price.

Good luck,

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]