block heater and rear spoiler

Hidee Ho!  I hope everyone is havin a great holiday season!

For the racers and spare carbody parts people, I am in search of the later
spoiler from the 86? and onwards Spider.  I have an 85 Graduate with the
foam rubber spoiler and edges/reflectors, but would like the later
stock plastic/fiberglas kind.  If there is one sitting around that needs a
new home, I'm interested.

Also, what is a good brand and source of block heaters for an 85 Graduate.
I may be returning to the frigid north and I do remember the difference a
block heater made in my old Scirocco when I was in Anchorage.

Thanks in advance!

roy
rm2a@domain.elided

R. Moreno, M.D.