Re: Alfetta taillights

>Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 13:24:56 EST
>From: GLewis4457@domain.elided
>Subject: Re: Alfetta tail lights
>
>Sasha, just go find a set of GTV-6 taillight assemblies.  The bolt right it
>and just require a bit of rewiring the lamps.  Easy stuff.  I did it a few
>years ago and it works great and looks great.
>
>Jerry in Houston

Jerry,

Finding GTV6 taillights is just as hard, and when you do find some the price
is incredibly expensive...try AUS$250 for a good RHS set of tailights..that
works out to approx US$160....we researched some of this when deciding to
rebuld our racer into a GTV or stick to the sedan shape (The sedan shape
won). GTV/GTV6 parts in Australia are pretty hard to find, I think because
of demand rather than lack of parts cars. Alfetta sedans on the other hand
don't have as much demand for parts.
- --
Nathan Wong             http://www.nectar.com.au/~alfacors
                      Super Touring - Club Cars - Alfa Romeo