Christmas wishes from our family to yours

Seasons Greetings,Alfisti!
       Me and the missus just want to send the best of all wishes from us to
you this Christmas day.Your'e a great group of folks;may each of you have
dreams of Alfa coming back to the US dancing in your heads;Alfas that are
trouble free, and holiday drives that make us all feel like Fangio.
Merry Christmas,God is the reason for the season!
Terry and Sharon Akins
and our cats,Gus,Cuddles,Catapult and Chanel (budding Alfisti every time they
go to the Vet)
1984 GTV6 "Vito"
1987 Milano Gold "Alfie"