While I am asking

In case I can't get in touch with Don Happel, the reason I was trying to
locate him was because he was telling me he knew someone who could alter the
internals of a Bosch fuel injection control box.

What I am waiting to to is alter the control loop so that the air/fuel
mixture oscilates between 18:1 and 12:1 instead of 18:1 and 14:1, further
into the rich zone.

Does anyone know if this can even be done? If so, I suspect all that is
nessessary is to either remove a resistor, or insert one of a higher resistance.

Then again I might be thinking along the same lines as people who do this to
those old type digital scanners in order to pick up cellphone conversations.

I think this person lives in Indiana but I am not sure. He just said he knew
someone that did.

Also I don't subscribe to this mailing list (because I don't own an Alfa) so
if you wouldn't mind, please email me personally. Thanks.

James Seabolt -----> mailto:jseabolt@domain.elided
Webpage: http://pages.preferred.com/~jseabolt
ICQ # : 7344463

United States

1980 FIAT 2000 TURBO Spider injected (John Deere aspirated)
1981 FIAT 2000 Spider (Dual Webber 40 IDFs)
1981 FIAT X 1/9 (Injected)
1994 JEEP Wrangler (2.5l )
1976 Chevrolet Pickup (454 Big block/7.3 liter)
     really my Father's but I claim it!

If it's got an exhaust system, turbocharge it!