Zender kit

Roger,

I'm another who would be potentially interested in a repro Zender kit
for my '86 spider.  Anyway you could email me pictures from the catalog,
or, even better, post them somewhere that everyone could see?

I don't want to get too heavily into the aesthetics of modified vs.
stock, but essentially, the 80's spiders are already modified from the
intention of Pinanfarina, anyway.  If I remember correctly, the front
and rear valences in the Zender kit aren't so far from what Alfa did
with the last US-bound spiders, anyway...  I don't think I'd do the side
skirts (weren't there side skirts?), even though Alfa chose to put them
on the Quads, because they don't fit my "clean and elegant" aesthetic.

Keep me posted, in any event.
Thanks.

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce ("Strega")