91 164 "S" for sale Tampa Florida

One of the perks of working for an Alfa dealer is the heads up on cars
for sale...

For sale Tampa Florida Private Sale
91 164 "S"
93K, runs and drives nicely. looks well maintained, regular dealer
exposure,nice paint, good black leather interior, non Recaro, Some light
wear but not bad at all. Car drives tight and other than a squeaky
clutch pedal (easy to cure, AMHIK... seems fine mechanically.

Body looks nice, has minor crease (SP?) on drivers side from the spoiler
stress. Not really bad.  Small slight depression, (had to be pointed out
to me) on L/F fender but easily dealt with by a paintless dent guy.(I
wouldn't mess with either one). Good tires, regular oil
changes...(dealer) Looks great underneath, no signs of impact abuse, or
rust. Not perfect, but overall a pretty nice example. If I wanted an
"S", I'd probably buy it...

E-mail me privately if you are a serious potential player. Looking for
around $7500. Not affiliated with my employer. Pictures will be
available next week.
- --

Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
"Pity those who don't know the redline cry of an Alfa V-6" -Anon.
"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" -AmiSue1
Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm