Hand Glaze

3M Imperial Hand Glaze 39007 (part No. 051131) is great stuff. I've used
it for several years, especially before delivering a freshly painted
car. It takes out minor scratches, especially buffer swirl marks. As you
probably know, you shouldn't wax a freshly painted car for 90 days and
this gives it a freshly waxed look and at the same time allows the paint
to cure properly. It also contains no silicone. I'm aware your car
hasn't been freshly painted (at least I assume that's the case) but
thought other's might want to consider it as an alternative to waxing.
Note, however, it is not very long lasting. Fortunately it is very easy
to apply and wipe off. A good automotive paint supply shop should carry
it. It's not cheap, but well worth it.

Since I own 3M, I'm sure my stocks will soar after posting this message.

Biba (who never lies about his assets)
Irwindale CA