Frank on Cape Cod

Frank: expose the bastard. These bums count on the fact that we succumb =
to our more civilized instincts in situations like this and that we =
disappear into the woodwork with our tails between our legs leaving them =
free to screw someone else. I don't keep my mouth shut anymore. I began =
doing my own work because of the thieving lies of Gaston Andrey in =
Framingham, Massachusetts. I also watched the Toyota-Dodge service =
manager and one of the mechanics at Harr Toyota Dodge in Worcester, MA =
spin back odometers on salesmen's demo Dodge cars. I'd testify to that =
last in a court of law. That's how fed up I am with these thieves. =
Having ranted and raved about the crooks, I have had some great =
experiences with mechanics who are honest straight shooters. There is =
plenty of good honest money to be made in legitimate car repair and =
sales. That's why the few thieves out there infuriate me so.
Roger