WTB 15" Milano Wheels

Hey gang,

I'm back for a short stay while I've got some free time between
semesters at Carnegie Mellon.  School has kept me too busy to follow the
digest, so I haven't read any since August.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing is that I need an extra set of wheels for
my Milano Verde  to mount snow tires on.  If anyone has any 15" wheels
for sale, stock GTV6, Milano or 164, or aftermarket (15x6 or 15x7)
please drop me a line.  I need these fairly quickly, so if the wheels
won't be available in the next week or so I'll have to pass.

Thanks, and happy holidays to all!

Ian Lomax
88 Milano Verde
Usually in Pittsburgh PA, currently in Detroit MI.