~ Re: More speeding (not me this time)Gatso?

Gatso is an automatic camera which takes you
photo so they can send you the speeding fine. Also
known as photo radar (Gatso is a trade mark I =

think).

They photograph the car from behind and send a
ticket to the registered keeper who must either
pay it (and accept the points) or provide the name
of the person driving at the time. Failure to provide
the name is also a very big fine, so either way
the government have a real cash cow on their
hands.

All the best

Keith