(Sadly) parting out a Milano Verde

Hi:
I came to the unfortunate conclusion this weekend that the '88 Verde I
bought last week needs a lot more work than I'd originally thought (that in
conjunction with an apparent DMV registration problem...)  With regret - I
have decided to part out most of the bits that I don't have a use for.
Basically this means everything except the engine & wheels.

Verde body kit (the car is painted gray) - includes bumpers, fog lights,
side skirts, fender flares, trunk spoiler etc
ABS brake parts (which all work, perhaps with a tired accumulator).
Steering pump & rack.
Verde Transaxle (3.55:1, LSD) in excellent condition.
Verde interior & Recaro seats (heated on driver side) - which need
reupholstering.
Headlights, sway bars, sunroof bits, cruise control regulator....
 .... or anything else requested.

The car is in the Los Angeles area though I will gladly ship wherever via
UPS.  Please send requests to me at: michaeldch@domain.elided
Cheers
Mike
Alfa GTV6 web site:     http://www.gtv6.org/