re: sunny Seattle

Bill, oh, Bill, oh, Bill.

You've said nothing to offend us. We Seattlites welcome you with open arms
(and now, open checkbooks too!). It's just that in AD v7n325 you wrote:

>I got to Philly LATE (1:30 am) and nearly died of exposure in that ARCTIC :o)
cold
>of 42 degrees.

Bill, it was 28F today in the (almost) sunshine here in Seattle. A light
dusting of snow, too. There's also no such thing as a snowplow anywhere in the
metropolitan area. When enough snow falls to cover the road lightly, the town
stops (except for the idiot SUV drivers who are STILL drinking coffee and
talking on the cellphone while they slide down the hills).

It's not that we don't like you, it's that we're thinking of your comfort and
safety. That's all. Really. We are. Your comfort. It's true. Really.

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider (with electric blanket "car cover" on high - forget the block
heater)
Seattle