Grease for (oil-fed) V6 Tensioner Bearing

Does anyone know what the correct grease is for repacking the V6 oil-fed
timing belt tensioner?  I'm in the process of rebuilding one, and I'd
like to do it properly.  Yes, I'm going back to the old-style tensioner
minus the oil feed (details will eventually follow). I've seen and heard
of too many failures of the mechanical unit.  Also, if anyone knows the
SK bearing part#, I may just put a new one in.

Thanks,

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]