More speeding (not me this time)

Today I had the unfortunate experience of seeing a guy in a 164 get
Gatsoed. I was at a red light when he pulled alongside me. After the
customary grinning shared by Alfisti at red lights we both left the line
"briskly" when the light turned green. Unfortunately he kept the briskly
up for a little too long and got flashed at by the Gatso. More
unfairness!
If you were the 164 driver on the A56 turning left (North) onto the M60,
my condolences, and drop me an e-mail.
- --
Jonathan Coates
Sale, Cheshire UK