T I super spring data

Relax, just a short one this time!

Does anybody have specifications (e.g. free length, loaded length,
test load) for Giulia TI Super front springs? Most of the Competition
Reference Handbook recommendations for race springs for different 105
models are based on cutting various amounts (typically 3/4 to 2
coils) off T I Super springs. The CRH gives data for the unmodified
rear springs, but not for the fronts. The rears are significantly
shorter and stiffer than any of the other "factory" springs, I'd like
to know what the starting point for the fronts is also.

Thanks,

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand

1974 2000 GT Veloce