Recaro Seat Material

Recent Milano 3.0 purchaser Michael Harris asks in AD #333 "where can I find
some of that Recaro seat material to have the seat insets recovered?"
Several other AD'ers & I procured subject material through Driving Ambition,
address listed below.  They ordered the material only after my check cleared
the bank.
The price I paid for the material was $90/meter about nine months ago .

Address,etc.
Driving Ambition 1026 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97214-1336 Phone:
(503)238-6011
Ciao,
Rob Granieri
San Ramon, CA USA