My spider Zender Kit

I ordered my Zender kit from the William Sander Co. in Bristol, Ct in =
April '96.
It came from Germany in July or August of '96 and I all most didn't get =
it. At the time it was supposedly one of the last few kits still =
available. I could only obtain the front and rear bumper covers from =
Sander - the spoiler and side skirts were NLA! The story does not end =
here however, I called every Alfa parts supplier in North America for =
the spoiler and side skirts, none were to be found. I believe=20
it was Julius Mann from AR Ricambi who called me back and said " We have =
ONE Zender spoiler and we'll sell it to you for $100.00 just to get rid =
of the damn thing!". So I bought it. This kit would not be difficult to =
duplicate in fiberglass (original is fb). Anyone out there with such =
skill? This kit can certainly be duplicated, it really is nothing =
special though it looks good. I would imagine if enough people were =
interested it would certainly be possible and I wouldn't give a shit if =
Zender got heartburn over it. I haven't been able to put it on the car =
yet and it IS NOT for sale. I would like one for my GTV6.
Anyone have a GTV6 kit they'd being willing to duplicate?
Roger =20