Apology & Alfa Scighera

I would like to apologize for bad mouthing the eighties Spiders' bumpers
and spoilers. I forgot how sensitive some Digesti are, and I made the
mistake of posting a letter that was intended to be private. I also feel
that it is neccesary to apologize on Dave from Philidephia's behalf-- he
wasted space and bandwidth by discussing his beef with me publicly.

Now about the Scighera-- did any of you see the feature on it in this
month's issue of European Car? It is one cool-looking, fast-moving,
stylish piece of engineering. Too bad most people will never be able to
drive one.

Best,

Gregory Scott