ARS&RS High Altitude Chapter

Thanks for all the information on the washers, viraga and all.

Side note, I went to the Tire Rack warehouse in Reno to get a pair of
snow tires for "Maria Assunda" and picked up just two (I'm a single
parent) to get me by for now.  When they delivered them, they asked me
to sign this waiver, about three paragraphs long, saying I will not hold
them responsible for killing anyone on the road since I am only buying
two tires instead of four.  I asked the manager what this was all about
and they said there has been a lawsuit (only in the USA can this happen)
by a guy who bought two snow tires for his front wheel drive vehicle and
went out, spun out in a snowstorm killing someone, they sued saying the
tire company should have MADE him buy four snow tires (I guess they
didn't know he was a dork).  So now, if anyone wants just two snow tires
they must sign the waiver.

Bought a pair of Dunlop Graspic HS1 for $57 each. Seem to have a really
soft flex to the lug, will see how long they last.  Yes...I will buy a
pair for the rear...after Christmas toys and snowboards are paid for.
Oh, I guess I'll have to sign another waiver....