Proper fuse ratings

Does anyone have a list of the correct amperage ratings for each of the 10
fuses in a '69 GTV?  I keep blowing numbers 1, 4, & 6, each of which is
(coincidentally?) rated at 8 amps.  Given that my car's previous owners were
very...um...creative in their repairs, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that
the fuse block requires higher amperage fuses than those they installed and
that is why they keep blowing.

Thanks,
John
Seattle, WA (very sunny today -- sorry Gordy, but it's true)
'69 GTV